Quick Help Guide to Adding Words and creating a Word List
The "Add a Word List" webform is accessed through the link that is sent from the RoteIt system to your mobile device as a text message. This blog article is a quick reference, a more detailed guide can be found here.
Need a link to the Word List webform, go here.
"Add a Word List" web form
Step 1: Word List name & adding words
1) Give your word list an easy to say name.
2) Type the first word
3) Click “Add Word”
● Repeat for as many words as you like.
● Swipe right to edit. Swipe left to delete.
4) Once Word List is complete, then click “Next”
Step 2: Configure & Submit
1) Optional: If the words will be included on a future test beyond the immediate quiz, select the box.
2) Optional: Adjust the Quiz assessment date for when this word list will be tested for grading.
3) Required: Provide a curriculum name. Use a school name if the word list is custom.
Last) Click Finish
On Alexa app or device say: “Alexa, start Teacher Robot”
Congrats, you are now ready to use your first RoteIt word list!
How to get a link to the "Adding a Word List" webform
The webform link is sent from the RoteIt system through voice commands.
Steps to obtain a link to the webform:
Activate RoteIt: Say, "Alexa, open Teacher Robot"
Goto Skill Setup: Say, "Alexa, skill setup"
Ask for a link: Say, "Alexa, add a word list"
RoteIt will now send you a link in a text (SMS) message to your registered device.
If you have questions or comments, we really (really) want to hear from you. Please send us a quick message on your experience by sending a chat message using the messenger anywhere on our site. We strive each day to provide a better experience for our customers and learners, which we cannot do without your voice being heard. Talk soon!